Saturday, November 26, 2011

Never heard of it....

fuck the hate. ride the 1-8
"Sometimes when I'm on the road with those Anti Hero guys, that's as close to outlaw living as it gets. And I remember seeing certain trips and just thanking God that I didn't skate for them because the trips looked so fucking gnarly. The drinking and all the other shit those guys get into... not caring about what anyone thinks. It's a pretty romantic idea. And I realize why  people are so attracted to it. It's so raw. Not to many get to live the life those guys get to live. Thank God Julien started Anti Hero." - Max

Copied from The Chrome Ball Incident.

There's a lot of fucking amazing things in skateboarding, and there's a shit ton of suck in it too. Larry Stranger and company have always seemed to transcend all that lame shit and kept it grass roots even while being one of the hottest commodities 'boarding has to offer right now. I mean fuck, look at whose waved the eagle banner! Bob, Upson GODDAMN CARDS!! Sean Young in the rain will never get old.

I'm gonna close this before it gets too gay. May you always be able to buy a kelly green AH shirt.
-Roll forever guys-

No comments:

Post a Comment